We haven’t reached for a tape measure – yet.
And we haven’t gathered witnesses – yet.
But the last time an overjoyed dental patient told us that he or she was “floating on air,” we definitely wanted to measure their distance from the ground. We settled for taking copious notes instead.
Dental Work Brings Jump-for-Joy Results
Like you, the team at Central Florida Periodontics & Implantology is more accustomed to hearing dental work portrayed as an activity they dread most in life – as in, “I’d rather go to the dentist than do such-and-such.”
We know full well the benefits that patients enjoy after undergoing even the most minor dental treatment (like whitening) or more involved procedures, such as dental implants, gum reshaping, or laser therapy. So hearing a satisfied patient enumerate the benefits is information we think is worth passing along to other people who may be procrastinating dental work, too.
The Benefits of Dental Work Are Worth Smiling About
- Dental work can free you from the “weight” of procrastination. You know that feeling; you carry it around every single day you put off dental work, pointing to every reason (and excuse) to wait. Once that weight is gone, you may “float on air,” too.
- Dental work can free you from any self-conscious habits you’ve developed, such as covering your mouth with your hand as you talk or grinning instead of smiling.
- Dental work can give you greater, fuller use of your ability to chew and even talk clearly and be understood fully.
- Dental work can minimize future dental expenses since dental problems never get better on their own and usually intensify over time.
- Dental work can improve your appearance.
- Dental work can improve your dental hygiene since people with dental problems sometimes are afraid to exacerbate the problem by brushing and flossing.
- Dental work can bolster your self-esteem and confidence, giving you a lift in your personal life and your professional life. When you look better and feel better, it shows – and people notice.
- Dental work can help prevent gum disease and advanced gum disease, known as periodontitis.
- Dental work can improve your overall sense of health and well-being.
- Dental work can free you from any pain or discomfort you’ve been living with every day – and that may even have awakened you in the middle of the night.
Revel in These Results from a Highly Regarded Periodontist
Of course, none of these results would be possible if patients didn’t place their complete trust and confidence in Dr. Sevor. He is both a dentist and periodontist, which means he specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of gum disease. He also performs a full range of dental procedures – from the whitening that lights up people’s smiles throughout central Florida to periodontal surgery that can transform their lives.
A graduate of the University of Alabama, Dr. Sevor is well known and highly respected among his peers because he:
- Is board certified as a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Has lectured extensively, both nationally and internationally, on the subject of periodontics and dental implants
- Has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals on periodontics and implants
- Is the first periodontal specialist to bring the FDA-approved and patented laser periodontal therapy protocol to central Florida
He opened Central Florida Periodontics & Implantology in 1997, surrounding himself with a staff that is as dedicated to superior dental care – and unparalleled customer service – as he is. Together, they always go the extra mile – and are especially delighted to measure the inches when an overjoyed dental patient leaves the office floating on air.